20090912

A Chorky Approved Message

In completely related news, our better half, The Wandering Bears, have put up 4 songs. They can be downloaded, free[dom] at:

www.thewanderingbears.com

And now to my scheduled post, selected dialogue from Hawk and Dove #1 '97.

Setup: The two characters have just met for the first time, and are driving through town after busting up a dive bar, trying to decide what to listen to.

Hawk: Soooo...You dig Nine Inch Nails?
Dove: Puh-leez. Got any Guns 'n' Roses?
Hawk: Those crypto-fascists? Why don't I just play the Horst Wessel song? I got Incredible String Band, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins...
Dove: I get it -- you're the last hippie.
Hawk: Ouch! Hey, lady -- I got a work ethic! So what's a nice girl like you doing in the Air Force?

And curtain.

No comments: